Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
1. Read and Write Customer ( read_customers, write_customers )
- We are using this API to subscribe the customers.
2. Read and Write Content ( read_content, write_content )
- We are using this API for creating and updating content on the contest page.
3. Read and Write Orders ( read_orders, write_orders )
- We are using this API to create and read the order for the winner.
4. Read and Write Draft Orders ( read_draft_orders, write_draft_orders )
- This API is used for creating the Draft order and converting it to the final order.
5. Read and Write Script Tags ( write_script_tags, read_script_tags )
- Use this API for creating script tags from app side.
6. Read Products ( read_products )
- Use this app to read the products so you can select them for contests.
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App in order to create and execute the contests: Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information.
We are not using cookies for this app.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We will never independently contact your customers or sell any of the information collected during the operation of this app.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will never share your information with any 3rd party service for marketing or advertising.
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org